EXPLAINING THE PROCESS
In a time of great emotional and physical upheaval, it’s very empowering
to have the knowledge that your money will last for as long as you need it to.
Contact an aged care placement member from All Steps Aged Carewho can patiently assist you through this journey.
A staff member from All Steps Aged Care will come to a location that’s convenient for you. We will very clearly explain:
- Every step you need to go through to get into permanent residential aged care
- Timelines for your placement and paperwork
- How to access a team for your ACAT assessment, Centrelink/DVA paperwork to fill out, other legal requirements from aged care facilities
- The many payment options for your aged care fees
- An outline of how these options may affect your aged care fees, your DVA/ age pension, and your cash flow
- Considerations for your family home – YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO SELL YOUR HOME
- Options for people with little or no money – we may still be able to help you find luxurious accommodation
- Options for people who need help moving from the family home, and help with preparing your home for sale or rent
Contact us now and we will come to you and get the process started.