The aged care industry is highly regulated by the Australian government. This is excellent for ensuring a high level of care for residents, but it also means there are many government processes to go through to get into care.
Contact an aged care placement member from All Steps Aged Care who can patiently assist you through this journey.
A staff member from All Steps Aged Care will come to a location that’s convenient for you. We will very clearly explain:
- Every step you need to go through to get into permanent residential aged care
- Timelines for your placement and paperwork
- How to access a team for your ACAT assessment, Centrelink/DVA paperwork to fill out, other legal requirements from aged care facilities
- The many payment options for your aged care fees
- An outline of how these options may affect your aged care fees, your DVA/ age pension, and your cash flow
- Considerations for your family home – YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO SELL YOUR HOME
- Options for people with little or no money – we may still be able to help you find luxurious accommodation
- Options for people who need help moving from the family home, and help with preparing your home for sale or rent
Many people are time restricted by work and family obligations, or poor health. All Steps Aged Care can free up your time by short-listing suitable accommodation. We can ease your stress and review your financial situation to come up with an effective payment structure.
Contact us now and we will come to you and get the process started.